Thursday, December 13, 2018

Week #16 - Nothing exciting really but...


Related image

Winter Break is in two weeks! Heck yeah! Only have to get through physics, Greek geometry, and Galouka's class, and then it's vacation time for two weeks.

Time to snuggle with a blanket, warm clothing, a nice book, and some tea :D

Anyways, I haven't really had much to practice my virtues this week. MUN is put on hold until March, so it's long nights of sleep now hopefully. Anyways, I hope y'all are doing well and having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay! I'm so excited for winter break. I wish it was longer though. We still have the quiz for physics and the period 2 test for history. As soon as that is over, winter break finally begins. By the way, love those Winter pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see that you'll actually be sleeping for a little while! I know how much work MUN is and honestly I admire you guys for how you do that. Hope you have great days to come and an amazing winter break!

    ReplyDelete