Friday, November 2, 2018

Week #10

Where to begin with this week?

That probably sounds like I'm gonna continue ranting like I have for these past couple of weeks BUT GUESS WHAT B

N O P E

My week has been amazing! My family from Colombia is over because of my birthday, my house is a hotel essentially, and I've been able to practice some of my virtues. For example, my courage and excellence. I've been striving to be better every day this week, from MUN to my friends to my family to myself. I'ts been a blast.

I've also been more courageous. I don't really like to talk to people like family too much because I dunno, it just doesn't interest me I suppose. But I've been really social this week and I'm living for it, even if my baby cousins and their parents like to mess with me a lot lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment