Thursday, November 29, 2018

Week #14 - Time for a freaking crusade (I've changed this title like three times, titles are the bane of my existence I swear)

We all know how we're all failing physics. Ain't it just great? I recently also failed and at first, it was disheartening. However, know I have taken it as a sign of doing better, or not giving up.

Yay, inspiration story for ya'll or something, I don't know.

Anyways, I also have a MUN conference this Saturday so it's time for a freaking crusade, my dudes.  See ya.
Related image

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Sophia! I agree that we are all failing physics as well. But I know we all have the capacity to pass with a good A (determination, like you said).🤯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie! I'm so proud of your for winning an award in Sarasota MUN. It just goes to show how hard work pays off. Also, I'm pretty sure we're all dreading the physics test tmmr. We got this though. Hopefully. XD

    ReplyDelete