Friday, November 9, 2018

Week #11

This week was actually pretty good! Well, except for Tuesday but let's not get into that ;)

(ONE PERCENT, I SWEAR TO GOD, WE ONLY NEEDED ONE PERCENT)

Anyways, yeah, good week. I had MUN today and my god, the committee was so dramatic at the end, it was super funny. I practiced my excellence virtue by trying every day to do my research better and better, and then my tenacity by not giving up on super long stuff like Merino's homework (which I was really extra with, why am I like this). I guess my courage as well actually because today was my first time in a committee with more than a 100 people (it was 108 people, 54 countries) and jesus it was hectic.

Anyways, how's yall's day?

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Sophia! I was also at this week's MUN conference and man did I also suffer a lot. Honeslty, I've never been to a more dramatic and badly planned MUN conference than this one. I hope you can continue to pursue your virutes and keep working hard at MUN. Remember, Round 2 is soon coming up. We still have to go to Sarasota. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie!
    im happy that you could practice all three of your virtues throughout this week and that you could focus on them equally. To me, the true goal of this project is to be able to implement your virtues in your every day life in every moment, and i think you've done quite a good job at that! i . hope that you liked nova, i certainly will... um... never forget it i guess is the only PG thing i could say here.
    have a good week!

    ReplyDelete